Provide meaningful opportunities for active participation between in-person and virtual attendees and presenters.
- Taking Stock and System Leverage Points (presentations, keynote addresses, panel sessions)
- Novel Research and Development (presentations, poster sessions)
- Solutions-oriented Nexus (Industry, science, policy)
Practitioner oriented (Services, Technology, Methods, Policy)
- Local initiatives
- Community, Retreat, Adaptation
- Novel building environments
- Building novel environments
- Circular economy
- Quebec showcase
Who you will meet
- Researchers & Experts
- Building professionals
- Contractors and Sub-contractors
- Facility Managers
- Governments and Policymakers
- Interior Designers
- Landscape Architects
- Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Property Developers
- Public Utilities
- Sustainability Experts
- Urban Designers
- …and many more.
A VIBRANT COMMUNITY ENGAGING IN DIFFERENT WAYS
- Present and discuss world leading research.
- Fortify global sustainable building scientific community.
- Participate in focused program with high-quality paper sessions and discussions.
- Contribute to solutions-oriented curated Action- sessions with the private and public sector.
- Access leading-edge academic and industry R&D.
- Leverage novel approaches in AEC sector.
- Bring on-the-ground knowledge to leading edge research and technology development.
- Network with leaders in the sustainable building sector.
PUBLIC AND POLICY SECTOR
- Share local, regional and national implementation pathways for climate change, mitigation and adaptation.
- Present state-of-the-art policy, legislative, and financing.
- Advance innovative policy practices and initiatives