All abstracts must be submitted in accordance with the guidelines below:
- Abstract submission will close on April 5, 2023.
- All abstracts must be submitted through the online form.
- Author information will be submitted as part of the online form, including name, organization, city, province/state (where applicable), country.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English. All presentations at WSBE23 will be in English.
- Submitting authors must be the lead presenter of the abstract.
- Abstract must be a maximum of 300 words and include the following sections:
- Abstract submissions may include up to 1 image or table (accepted format: JPEG, PNG. Maximum 5MB).
- Please only use standard abbreviations or define them in full.
- Accuracy is the responsibility of the author. Please ensure that all abstracts are carefully proofread before upload.
- Proposals, including abstracts, must not have been published elsewhere for submission to WSBE23.
- Authors of accepted abstracts will need to submit a final paper. Additional details will be included in the notice of acceptance.